Abilene Surgery Center is accredited by American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities, Inc since August of 2009. As a surgical facility we consist of a team made up of competent individuals that will assist in providing safe patient care. You will be cared for by Registered Nurses who have been trained in Ophthalmology and licensed in the state of Texas and Surgical Technicians who assist the physicians and are all trained in ophthalmic procedures. We utilize Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists credentialed in anesthesia, with many years of experience and training. All of our CRNA’s are licensed in the State of Texas.
Abilene Surgery Center will operate in an efficient manner while providing high quality, compassionate care so our patients can continue to lead active lives.
Abilene Surgery Center will be the facility of choice for high quality, safe surgical care.
Our staff takes great pride in upholding memberships in the following societies:
- Ambulatory Surgery Center Association (ASCA) since 2012
- American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO) since 2009
- Association of periOperative Registered Nurses (AORN) since 2009
- American Society of Ophthalmic Registered Nurses (ASORN) since 2010
- Association for Professions in Infection Control and Epidemiology (APIC) since 2010